Adaptogenic Spiced Chai Cold Brew
Heighten the benefits of coffee with this ultimate superfood brew recipe! Super easy to create, you don’t even have to worry about making the actual coffee itself, it’s all done for you! Thanks to The Ministry of Cold Brew.
Handpicked Superfood Ingredients:
- Lions Mane – for enhanced cognitive abilities, razor sharp focus, may increased quality of memory.
- Reishi – Immunity booster, may heal damaged cells, may have anti-cancer properties.
- Chaga – ‘King of Mushrooms’, may slow the aging process down, may fight inflammation and boost immune system.
- Spiced Chai – containing beneficial spices such as, Cinnamon, Star anise, Cardamon, Nutmeg, Ginger & Cloves.
- Black Cold Brew (The Ministry of Cold Brew) – filled with antioxidants, easier on your stomach, may boost your metabolism.
- Over ice, pour your Black Cold Brew in a cup. Adding a dash of plant milk if desired.
- Pour about 50ml of boiling water into a very small cup.
- Add half a teaspoon of Lions mane, Reishi and Chaga into the boiling water & stir until completely mixed.
- Add a tablespoon of the 7 Spice Chai mix and stir until combined.
- Pour this mixture over your cold brew cup and stir very well.
- Enjoy in the AM to ensure you’re ready for the day ahead.