Cheeze & Leek Tarts
The weather is cooling down, the rain seems like it’s here to stay, at least for the week… one upside?
It’s pastry weather! Keep reading for a perfect recipe to both cook and eat in this weather! You’ll appreciate this one.
Created by the wonderful – @delightfulvegans
- 1 x sheet of @pampaspastry
- 8 x slices of The vegan dairy dill chèvre (available instore)
- 1/2 leek
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 or 2 okras (home grown) – optional
- A few leaves of sage
- Sesame seeds
- Cut the pastry sheet into 4 equal squares. Fold the edges in on each square so it creates a lip.
- Place two slices of dill chèvre into each square.
- Cook the leek and garlic in some olive oil or water till softened.
- Put this on top of the chèvre. Then top with okra and sage leaves.
- Brush some soy milk on the sides of the pastry and sprinkle sesame seeds on the edges.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for about 25 minutes or until crispy!
- Serve warm & enjoy! 🤤