Cheezy Charcoal Tofu Noodles
Seeking a hearty vegan meal, packed with all the necessary food groups- Protein, Carbs, Healthy Fats, Aminos, & Veggies? Keep reading, because this one ticks all the right boxes!
Featuring an unique ingredient – Charcoal Noodles
Charcoal is super beneficial for your gut, it may assist with an upset stomach, intestinal gas and kidney problems. May stop toxins in your gut from being absorbed in the stomach by binding to them.
Serving Size: 4
- 2 Servings Organic Charcoal Noodles (Chefs Choice)
- 1 & half packs of Tofu (finely diced) INSTORE
- Dairy Free Down Under Mozzarella (to taste) INSTORE
- Yeast Flakes (to taste) INSTORE
Optional for a complete nutritious meal:
- 1 Onion (finely diced)
- 1 Red Capsicum (finely diced)
- 1 Avocado (finely diced)
- In a medium pot, bring the water to a boil
- Place two servings of the charcoal noodles in the pot and cook according to packet
- Rinse charcoal noodles and place in a different pot, on a low heat
- Add the cheese, yeast flakes, onion and capsicum – cook until cheese is melted and vegetables are cooked.
- In the other pot (the one you used for noodles) bring to a boil again and cook tofu until enlarged. (you can also fry if you prefer)
- Add cooked tofu to noodles, cheeze and veggies, and add Coconut amino sauce to taste.
- Add avocado & season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm
Tag us @greenlifewarehouse, we LOVE seeing your creations!