Double Choc Protein Brownies
Brownies + ice cream = 😻 Since it’s now officially winter, what better dessert is there than hot double choc brownies & salted caramel ice cream?
Ingredients: GF, RSF, DF
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1 scoop (40g) Macro Mike chocolate hazelnut protein powder
- 2 eggs or egg replacer
- 1/4 cup cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dairy free butter, melted (or another 1/4 cup coconut oil)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or other granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a brownie tin with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the almond meal, protein powder and coconut sugar until combined.
3. Add the eggs, coconut oil, melted butter and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Topped with Coyo ice cream 🍨