Miso Tofu Scramble Nourish Bowl
Jane from @veganonthegc has created absolute magic with this bowl! It is PACKED full of goodness and soo many flavours, you’ll be loving every bite! Craving MORE when it’s all gone. This is a must try and potentially, a weekly prepped meal!
*This recipe has been slightly altered to use preferred ingredients (different brands)*
💜 Silken tofu
💜 White Miso
💜 Golden hash browns
💜 Fried mozzarella (available instore)
💜 Cherry tomatoes
💜 Brussel Sprout
💜 Enoki mushroom
💜 Sunday herbed sausage
💜 Japanese bbq sauce
💜 Toasted sesame seeds
💜 Charred corn & sauerkraut (available instore)
💜 Sauteed enoki mushroom
💜 Toasted sesame dipping sauce
- Add 1/2 pkt silken tofu to a non stick pan over low/med heat. Add 1 Tbs White Miso and gently allow to simmer, pour over a little soy milk to help a sauce develop – that’s it!
- Vegan sausage – fry until cooked through & drizzle with Japanese bbq sauce
- Char the corn, chop the cherry tomatoes, chop the green shallots, and add mixed salad
- Add a spoonful of sauerkraut
- Sauté Brussel sprouts with chopped garlic
- Fry Down Under Dairy Free mozzarella
- Pan fry golden hash browns – really yummy!
- Add boiled & sautéed garlic mushrooms
- Add toasted black & white sesame seeds
- Drizzle with Sesame dipping oil
- Add chopped nori as garnish
Serve and enjoy this bowl of goodness!