The temperature has dropped right down.. and as well as it being sweater weather, it is also now – warm food ONLY weather
Now, soup is always the go to dinner option in the freezing cold weather.. but chances are you’re sick of soup.
So, we’ve created an equally warm meal that will settle your cravings!
Better yet, you can shop instore + online for all the ingredients! Except the veggies, which can be added to your liking!
- 1x Pack of Coconut Curry
- 1x Tin of soaked Chickpeas
- 1/4 cup of Yeast Flakes
- 1/2 Chopped Capsicum
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Cashews
- Dash of Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL: Add a bowl of warm cooked rice
- Cook Coconut Curry mix according to instructions on the packet.
- During the last 15 minutes of required time for Curry mix to cook, add drained tin of Chickpeas.
- Also add Yeast Flakes, Capsicum, Cashews and Olive Oil.
- Add seasoning.
- Serve warm and enjoy while it’s hot!