These are soo simple to make, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free!
These are the latest go-to muffins! PERFECT for those powerful sweet tooth cravings, except without the nasties!
Recipe credit goes to the amazing @eatingforfuel
- ✅ 1.5 Cups of almond meal
- ✅ 1 Cup GF self raising flour
- ✅ 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- ✅ 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- ✅ 3 eggs
- ✅ 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder & a pinch of salt
- ✅ 1/4 cup pure cocoa powder or cacao
- ✅ 1/2 cup choc chips
Click ingredients to SHOP
- Line a cupcake tray with 12 wrapper and preheat over to 180 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients well until completely stirred
- Now add in your wet ingredients and mix well – ensure the mix is lump free and smooth
- Add in your chocolate chips, stirring well, then transfer the batter to each of the 12 wrappers
- Top each muffin with additional chocolate chips before baking (optional) and place in the over to cook for 20-22 minutes. Enjoy!
Next time you’re craving a carb filled, decadent muffin – don’t restrict yourself! Bake these 😉