Protein waffles made with our new cordless, slimline waffle maker. Make restaurant quality looking waffles easily, at home! Check it out!
PROTEIN WAFFLE RECIPE (makes 4 waffles)
- 1 cup plant based milk
- 3/4 cup oats – instore
- 2 tbs natural protein powder
- 1 tbs flaxmeal*
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Optional oil spray (to spray on waffle maker)
*could use LSA meal or chia seeds instead of flaxmeal – instore
- Yoghurt (can opt for Coyo)
- Fresh berries
Click on bold letters to SHOP
1. Add all ingredients to blender and blitz briefly until oats are fine.
2. Warm up waffle maker on medium heat electric stove or gas cooktop.
3. Spray some oil onto waffle maker. Pour mix into waffle maker.
4. Cook on both sides for 2-3mins. Obviously this will depend on your cooktop so might be best to start with 1-2mins first.
5. Pop onto a plate and add toppings as desired.
Created by: @pruemcauliffe 💚