In celebration of International Women’s Day we’re bringing you a recipe you’ll want to try this weekend with the girls! 👩👧👧
Ladies, if you love vegan treats and white chocolate – you’ll die over this cake 🤤
Photo + Recipe credit: Talida from @hazel_and_cacao, another lady absolutely killing the vegan content creation community! We do recommend checking out her page 💚
Lets get into it shall we? I’m sure you’re tastebuds want to know how to make this dessert ASAP
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ⅓ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp water (if needed)
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked in boiling water for 15-20 minutes – or you can soak in cold water overnight)
- 6 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 cup melted cacao butter
- 4 TBSP pink pitaya (dragonfruit) powder
- 1 TBSP rose water
- rose petals
- crushed frozen raspberries
- chopped pistachios
Click on ingredient to SHOP
- For the base, combine all base ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture becomes sticky to touch. If the mixture doesn’t stick add a little water and process again.
- Press down on to the bottom of a 20cm round baking tin and set aside
- For the filling, melt down the cacao butter in a saucepan over low heat until liquid. Transfer to a high-speed blender, add all remaining filling ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over base and set in the freezer for about 1 hour. You can also set in the fridge for about 2-3 hours. Once set, decorate with rose petals, crushed frozen raspberries and chopped pistachios or toppings of choice.
Tag us in any photos via @greenlifewarehouse if you do have a catch up bake day with your girlfriends! 💗