The infamous Peanut Butter Jelly combo, switched into a healthy, protein packed chocolate slice! You can bet this snack will surely satisfy those sweet cravings! You could even do no bake and roll into bliss balls.
Created by the lovely – @plantpoweredprue
RECIPE (makes 8 squares)
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flaxmeal, 3tbsp water)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- 1 block 90% Lindt choc
- 0-1/3 cup maple syrup
- 8-10 Pecans
- Peanut butter
- Raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Add flax egg into bowl and mix well. Let sit for at least 5min
3. Meanwhile, melt chocolate and PB together. Stir/whisk frequently until completely melted and mixed.
4. Add remaining dry ingredients to flax egg bowl and stir well.
5. Add chocolate mix, maple syrup and milk to dry mix and stir until well combined. It should smell delicious. Taste to see if you need to add more maple syrup.
6. Put into half a square 20cm tray. Push in pecans to top.
7. Put in oven for 15min or until smells delicious.
8. Enjoy with desired toppings or as is! To make PB more running pop in microwave for 10-30sec.