Say goodbye to plastic waste and expensive blade refills! And hello to our simple and sleek solution for plastic-free, low-waste shaving. Enjoy a close, gentle shave without contributing to landfill while the luxe rose gold finish will also look pretty chic in your bathroom, if we do say so ourselves!
- Reusable, plastic-free safety razor
- Includes 10 replacement blades
- The eco friendly way to shave- no plastic parts or packaging
- Made from ultra durable brass alloy, electroplated with a rose gold finish
Shave in short, gentle strokes without applying pressure. The weight of the razor is enough to provide a super close shave
Use with shaving cream, gel or a shave bar to help the razor glide
Take it slowly while getting used to this new way of shaving. Once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back!
The blade is double sided, so you should expect to get around 6-7 shaves per side. Once blunt, replace the blade. Store used blades in a jar or container. Once filled, seal container and contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility
- Store razor outside of the shower and allow to dry between uses
- Twist the handle anti-clockwise until the razor head opens
- Carefully remove blunt blade
- Unwrap a new blade and place onto the head
- Replacement blades are available in our online store. They're also readily available from specialty shaving retailers (in Australia - The Shaver Shop) or simply search online for 'double edge safety razor blades'.