Sprout Organic's infant formula is made with the goodness of organic plants which are a natural source of proteins and antioxidants. Sprout's clean and organic ingredients are formulated to support the health of your little one from birth to 12 months of age. Sprout's infant formula is gentle nutrition for little tummies and contains key nutrients for your child to grow up strong, happy and healthy.
Due to packaging constraints and a world-wide supply shortage of metal needed for our cans, they have made the decision to bring forward a temporary packaging concept of pouches instead of tins to continue supplying their customers.
Organic Rice Starch, Organic Oil Blend (Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Canola Oil), Organic Rice Protein, Organic Pea Protein, Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA from algae), Minerals (Potassium, Calcium, Chloride, Phosphorus, Sodium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Selenium, Manganese), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes dairy and soy.
|Average quantity per 100 ml of prepared feed|
|Fat, total||2.8 g|
|- Alpha-Linolenic Acid||44.2 mg|
|- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||7.7 mg|
|- Linoleic Acid||307.4 mg|
|- Arachidonic Acid (ARA)||7.8 mg|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
|Vitamin A||37.8 µg-RE|
|Vitamin C||6.7 mg|
|Vitamin D||0.7 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.3 mg α-TE|
|Vitamin K1||2.9 µg|
|Thiamin (B1)||27.4 µg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||37.2 µg|
|Niacin (B3)||0.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.5 µg|
|Vitamin B6||24.1 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.1 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||189 µg|
|Biotin (B7)||1 µg|
- Wash hands, cup and all utensils thoroughly before preparing the drink.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the cup.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Stir, whisk or shake briskly until powder is dissolved.
- Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
|Age||Pre-boiled lukewarm water||Number of Scoops||Number of Feeds in 24 hours|
|Birth to 2 weeks||60mL||1||7-9|
|2 weeks to 2 months||120mL||2||5-7|
*1 measuring scoop = 8.8g powder.
Add 1 level scoop of powder for every 60mL of water. This is a general guide only. Your baby may need more or less bottles than indicated depending on their appetite. Babies over 6 months should be offered solid foods in addition to infant formula. 8.8g measuring scoop enclosed. Always add one level scoopful to 60ml of cooled pre-boiled water.