Lockdown baking ahead? Look no further 👉🏼 these six ingredient salted caramel yoghurt protein bars are so simple to make! ✨
They’re vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and so delish 😋👇🏼
Created again, by the amazing Jessica from @eatingforfuel, this girl is the go to for all your yummy, original creations!
✅ 1 cup almond meal
✅ 1/4 cup coconut yoghurt
✅ 1 scoop Macro Mike salted caramel protein powder
✅ 1 tbsp maple syrup
✅ 1 tbsp runny coconut oil
✅ 1/4 cup buckinis for a crunchy mix-in
Optional for the top:
✅ 20g vegan/refined sugar free chocolate, melted and drizzled! 🍫
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. Add in your crunchy mix ins – I recommend buckinis or chopped nuts.
2. Line a deep slice tray with parchment paper. Scoop in the mixture using a spatula and flatten out so it’s even/smooth
3. Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until firm. Take out, chop into 8-10 bars and place onto a lined tray (lined for an easy clean up)!
4. Melt your chocolate (if using) in a saucepan over low heat or in 20 second microwave intervals.
5. Drizzle the chocolate over the bars, add extra buckinis on top (optional) and place back in the freezer to set. Enjoy!