After battling with a dangerous Hersheys Peanut Butter Cup addiction, I created the best alternative recipe! Some might even say it’s much yummier than the original 😉
Packed with protein, so it will feel guilt free and made from only 5 ingredients!
All ingredients available Online & Instore 🍫🥜
- 🥜 1/2 cup of Macro Mike smooth peanut butter
- 🥜 2 tbsp of Macro Mike Chocolate peanut butter protein powder
- 🥜 3 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 🥜 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 🥜 1 & 1/2 cups of vegan 70% dark chocolate
- 1. Mix the peanut butter, protein powder, maple syrup & vanilla extract to form a thick paste.
- 2. Melt the chocolate in 20 second increments, be careful not to burn the chocolate!
- 3. Put your filling paste in the fridge while you begin to layer the bottom of your cupcake liners with chocolate + the sides.
- 4. Put them in the freezer for 10 minutes so they set.
- 5. Take the filling paste out of the fridge & chocolate liners out of the freezer – cover the chocolate bottoms of the liners with your filling paste.
- 6. Top with melted chocolate to create a 3 layer cup
- 7. Put in the freezer for 15 minutes
All done! Enjoy one at a time 😉